Attaching the Halo Hair Extensions™
Step one: Attach line
Preparing the Halo Hair Extension™ for use
- Attach string to both sides of the Extension
- Make sure to tie the knots well so the hair does not fall off while wearing.
Step two: Adjust size
Place the Halo Hair Extension on your head
- Start with clean and dry hair. Brush your hair thoroughly to remove any knots or tangles.
- Hold the Halo Hair Extension with the string facing downwards and the extension facing upwards.
- Position the extension on top of your head like a headband. The wire should be sitting comfortably behind your ears and the extension should be sitting flat against your head.
- Gently pull down the sides of the extension to make sure it is positioned correctly and comfortably.
Step three: Attach onto your head
Secure the extension with string
- Tie the string to the wire of the extension, making sure the knot is tight and secure.
- Pull the string down over the section of hair you pulled out earlier. Make sure the line is hidden under the section of hair.
- Using a needle, sew the string onto the section of hair. Make sure the string is tightly secured and the extension is sitting comfortably on your head.
- Repeat steps 2 and 3 on the other side of your head.
And that's it! With these simple steps, you can attach the Halo Hair Extension and enjoy your new hairstyle in no time.